The lesson ideas and video in this package cover the following key concepts:
- The supply of water and its use by humans is often taken for granted.
- The way we live today uses up large quantities of water.
- All living things need water for survival.
- There are differences in the ways in which living things obtain and use water.
- Some creatures depend on a water environment to survive.
- A large part of the Earth’s surface consists of water.
- Oceans, clouds, rain; streams, rivers and lakes are all involved in a relationship called ‘the water cycle’.