Video and lesson ideas covering the following key concepts:
- Flooding happens when more water than usual collects and spills over its normal locations into other areas.
- Some parts of the world have very little water.
- Too much water and also too little water can be a problem for humans and other living things.
- Floods and drought are usually a problem because they are relatively unexpected or unusual occurrences.
- Too much water and too little water affect our lifestyles.
- Sometimes floods and droughts can have very serious consequences for all living things.
- International aid organizations try to help.