Award-winning video and lesson investigations on the topic of water use. Key concepts include:
- Humans use a great deal of water for a variety of purposes.
- Measuring the actual amount used helps to clarify uses that are often taken for granted.
- It is important to record accurately and to review and discuss the results.
- The results of investigations can be unexpected.
- They can also lead to further observations and investigations.
- Displaying the recorded results allows the knowledge gained to be shared with others.
- There are many different way of showing the results of an investigation. Using a histogram is one useful way.