Video and lesson investigations on the topic of gravity. Key concepts include:
- Things fall down when we drop them.
- They always fall downwards.
- Down means towards the center of the Earth.
- There does not seem to be any ‘down’ in a spaceship.
- Gravity is an invisible force.
- It pulls things towards the center of the Earth, in a spaceship there is microgravity, so there is no force to pull things in any particular direction.
- Gravitational force is invisible but we can witness its pulling effects on objects, including ourselves.