Video and lesson investigations on the topic of habitats and homes. Key concepts include:
- Animals nearly always have homes.
- There are a great number of different types of homes.
- Homes are suited to the different animals that live in them.
- Most animals make their own homes.
- Sometimes we make homes for animals to live in.
- Homes are structures designed to protect animals.
- The design of a home reflects the life-style of the animal and the things from which it needs protection.
- With humans’ homes, different cultures in different parts of the world have different styles of homes which suit the requirements of the local environment.